Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May ...

So ladies and gents, P-ID will be on the move the next months. Upcoming tournaments are BFT-9 in Bonn, and if everything works out, we'll be making the Weiss-Blaue Strategen's Agoge an unsafe place.

We'll be trying to bring more people along from Team Belgium, especially to Agoge - everyone can use hard core training. At least we're a bit relaxed about the army choices - we lobbied hard enough to have Mortal Chaos be allowed in it's normal form at the ETC. This means our good friend WYSiWYG can use them, making many things a lot easier for everyone.

My TK are in various stages of unfinishedness, but at least I managed to get my thesis enough done to be allowed to defend it in July. At this point, I couldn't care less about the paint on my models ;-)

Anyway. We're preparing - be prepared.

Klaw

No comments: